• Slim arm and wrist assemblies minimize interference with system peripherals and allow operation in confined spaces. • Large allowable wrist moments and inertias meet a variety of
heavy handling challenges. • Many process attachment points make integration easier.
• Stationary outer arm simplifies hose and cable dressout, prolonging service life.
• Proven, reliable FANUC servo drives provide highest uptime and productivity.
• Longer maintenance intervals equate to lower operating costs. • Fewer mechanical components reduce down time, increase mean time between failure (MTBF) and minimize spare part requirements. • High-performance motion yields fast cycle times and high throughput. • Wrist flange and base mounting are identical to the S-430i, allowing for seamless backward compatibility.
• R-2000iA/165F can reach all areas of S-430iW/165 work envelope, making replacement
• Process specific software
packages for various
• Web-based software tools
for remote connectivity,
diagnostics and production
• Machine vision for robot
guidance and inspection
• Enhanced severe dust and
liquid protection package with
two-part epoxy paint for harsh
• Standard baseplate for quick
• Auxiliary axes packages for
integration of peripheral servocontrolled
|• Adjustable hard stops for J1,
J2 and J3.
• Various robot connection cable
lengths for flexible cabinet
placement and optional track
• iPendant is also available
with touch screen support.
• Monochrome pendant available.
• Integrated spot welding utilities.
• Electrically insulated faceplate.