THE FANUC R-IOOOiA ROBOT IS A COMPACT, HIGH-SPEED
SIX AXIS ROBOT WITH AN 80-100KG PAYLOAD CAPACITY.
OUTSTANDING MOTION PERFORMANCE COMBINED WITH A
STRONG WRIST MAKE THIS ROBOT SUITABLE FOR A WIDE
RANGE OF INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS:
•High Density Spot Welding
• Compact Spot Welding
• Packing & Palletizing
• Material Removal
• Machine Load/Unload
• Material Handling
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Highest speed in its class.
• Slim profile design to minimize interference with system peripherals and allow operation in confined spaces,
• Large operating space (including its rear and downward side) due to a serial link configuration.
• High-speed approach from home to working position and fast positioning in short pitch motion can minimize the required process time.
• Optional Solution Arm dressout packages include welding cables, cooling water hoses and Signal wires to support spot welding processes.
"Best in class" wrist moments and inertia meet a variety of handling challenges.
• Proven, reliable FANUC servo drives provide highest uptime and productivity.
• Stationary outer arm simplifies hose and cable dressout and prolongs service life.
• Rugged, IP67 rated wrist design performs reliably even in the harshest manufacturing environments,
• Wrist motors located at the rear of J3 keep them isolated from hot, wet or dirty environments,
• The R-30iA robot controller enables intelligent functions including integrated vision and networking options.
• Invert mount installation is possible where space is a concern.