• Improves machine productivity by as much as 30 percent.
• Reduces capital and maintenance costs by allowing simple devices to replace complex material handling peripherals.
• Minimizes installation time and startup expense through easy installation alignment.
• Maximizes uptime through superior fault tolerance, quick error recovery and proven FANUC reliability.
• Services multiple vertical and/or horizontal machines.
• Balances asynchronous processes by rnaintaining in-process part buffers.
• Performs value-added processing operations such as gauging, deburring, deflashing and labeling, in addition to basic material handling tasks.
• Adapts easily to existing plant layouts.
• iPendant, a color, Internet-ready teach pendant for even easier programming and custom cell user interface design.
• Modular rails can be attached to free-standing support legs with variable height attachment or to the fixed platen of an injection mold or die machine.
• Reduces floor space and ceiling height requirements (compared to linear/area gantry robots).
• Based on proven reliable, standard FANUC Robotics products (M-16iB & M-16iLB).
• Uses standard FANUC R-J3iB controller and software.
• 6 axes of motion.
• 10 kg payload (M-16iB/1 OLT).
• 20 kg payload (M-16iB/20T).
• Two configurations available to maximize either vertical stroke (sideslung) or symmetrical work envelope (underslung).
• Standard rail travel lengths from
2.4 m to 32 m. Non-standard lengths also available.
• Seven families of standard support columns provide elevation options from 1.8 m to 4.6 m (measured from J2 centerline). Adjustable clamp collar provides on-site elevation adjustment.
• +/-0.15 mm rail repeatability. • +/-0.10 mm robot repeatability.
• Fail-safe brakes on all 6 axes.
• Brushless AC servo motors minimize motor maintenance.
• Robust rack and pinion rail drive.
• iPendant is also available with touch screen support.
• Severe Dust and Liquid Protection (SDLP) option for harsh industrial environments.
• Dual arms on a single rail.
• Dual arm software allows two identical robot arms to share a single CPU to handle large/ heavy parts.
• Monochrome pendant available